Monday, November 21, 2011

Scavenger Hunt and I Heart Macro on Monday

Welcome to another edition of the photo Scavenger Hunt and I Heart Macro!  Enjoy!

1) Mainly One Color
This is one of my new button pins that I'll have at my final 2011 show.  More details about that soon.


2) Around the House
One of the final unpacking/setting up projects in our house is the basement.  I recently took down Jake's big gaming area, which can be put up when needed and set up a painting area for him and a card making/table work area for me.  We still have a little more work to do on our bar area, and I need to continue unpacking my work boxes, but we've made a lot of progress.


3) Reflection
I don't post a lot of pictures of myself here, so I thought that a lot of you would enjoy seeing me again.


4) Writing

I have learned to do a lot of writing work on the computer over time, but I still love to organize my ideas and brainstorm on paper.  I always have a notebook going with jewelry ideas, HubPage article outlines, blog post ideas, "to do" lists, and more.  One of my goals for 2012 is to have several notebooks so that I can keep my different ideas more organized.  We'll see how it goes.


5) Water

One of Angel's favorite daily activities is getting fresh water.  We give her fresh water twice a day and could probably do it more often, simply because she loves it so much.  I should make a video of it sometime because it's really funny to watch her excitement over the newly filled bowl.

Please check out Ashley's blog to see what other people photographed for these themes this week!







Here's my shot for I Heart Macro.
It's a picture of the newest button bracelet that I listed last night.  It's available here.

studio waterstone

12 comments:

  1. Your pink button pin would look cool as a button ring too!
    Great seeing a photo of you...and of Angel :)
    I'm a list maker too! I write everything down and have several notebooks going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brainstorming ideas on paper too! For some reason it makes things so much clearer than on the computer. I'm not sure why...

    I LOVE your colorful button bracelet! <3

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I only get fresh water ONCE a day. I might have been gypped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose, Thanks for stopping by. I'm a new follower on GFC, Twitter, and Pinterest. Would love for you to follow me too. I really like the bracelet. Nona@gr8day2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing a photo of you and Angel! A video of her would be wonderful! Does she not get up on those tables?

    Your handwriting is so neat! I can hardly read my own handwriting anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very much like your macro entry... nice DOF and wonderful colors for such a neat bracelet. thank you, kareninkenai (i heart macro)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great macro shot and love what you can create with buttons, one thing I've never tried.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job - I really like reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great mirror shot! Our doglets are always drinking water! And I love the macro! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI. You create beautiful art!! Wonderful photos! i love to make lists as well and your handwriting is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great set of photos! Fun one of you! funny about the water. My kitties have a bowl near their food, but they like fresh water from the tap in the bathtub as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.