Monday, September 10, 2012

Scavenger Hunt and I Heart Macro on Monday (9/10/12)

Welcome to another edition of the photo Scavenger Hunt and I Heart Macro!  Enjoy!

1) Monochromatic
 This is another shot from the park with my family last weekend.

2) Starts With The Letter
I had a completely different idea for this prompt, but when I saw this, I had to go with it.

3) Upside Down
For some reason, I thought it would be fun to flip this photo. I love it when people re-purpose old spaces like this and leave some of the original ceiling work.

4) Hair
This is the classic "please stop taking pictures of me" cat look. And yes, that big patch of gray fur on her back is a big knotted mess.

5) Soft
I feel the need to emphasize the fact that people get upset and leave lots of comments like "where's Angel this week?" if I don't keep featuring her. It's not that I can't think of anything else to shoot for some of these prompts.

Check out Ashley's blog to see what other people submitted for the themes this week.


Here's my shot for I Heart Macro. I took this at the Kenosha lakefront last weekend.


studio waterstone


The Monthly Photo Challenge Update:
I have my September challenge board up and running! September Photo A Day Challenge. Go check out what I've put up so far.

Where Else I Linked Up Today:
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. that's one rosy building! Love the upside down - they would be neat floor lamps {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting group of pictures today...subject matter and execution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rose Bldg. - how cool is that?! I never get tired of Angel pics :) I find clumps of Sammy's hair all over the tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I love you Scavenger hunt Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the pink flower, I'm such a sucker for flowers. And the flipped photo is really cool, I love tin ceilings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love your finds...the ornate ceiling is breathtaking...and your kitty looks PEEVED!

    Popping over from the EBT...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos as usual! I really love that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool to find the Rose & Rose Attorneys...and in the Rose Building!
    I love that so many people want to see Angel each week...me included :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous celling! Hi Angel:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cool to see the Rose & Rose Attorneys! That ceiling shot is great! Angel is so cute so of course we love to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool ceiling and of course very cool Angel too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful macro photo -- love the vibrant colors!! And fun photos, too. Love the ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must admit I always look for Angel. See we all do.

    Have a purrfect day Angel. My best to your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.