Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Feature: final turquoise and red fall

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up with me this past week for my Friday Feature link up!  Here are just a few of the great finds that were featured.  Click on the photos to check out the item listings, blog posts, etc.


I put together one last turquoise and red fall feature for 2012. Enjoy!

Leather Double Wrap "Aqua Terra" Turquoise Red Bracelet by ALadysBliss

Woodland forest, autumn, fall, nature photo, blue turquoise sky, home decor wall art - Red leaves 8 x 10 by gbrosseau

Knit Hat Red Tweed Adult Fall Hat with Detachable Aqua Wool Felt Heart Pin with Buttons by 
jamiesierraknits

Fall TUTU Baby Red, Orange, Turquoise, Blue, Brown, Gold with Flower Headband - Newborn to 2T- Thanksgiving, Autumn, Pumpkin Patch photos by TutuCaChu

Raku Maple Leaf Button, Turquoise with Red/Yellow Variation, Black Crackle on Frost Porcelain by FawnArrenCreate

RED with WHITE DOTS - Covered Button Wrap Bracelet - 1x wrap, Swarovski crystals and beads - red, turquoise, white, aqua by AncaPeelma

Trio of Turquoise and Red Felt Hair Clips by WeveGotTheBead


I don't like to make a lot of rules for my link ups, but if you link up, please visit and comment on at least one other post.  No one benefits from linking up if we don't all support each other.  Thanks!



Grab a link up button!
Friday Feature



Were you featured? Grab one of these, too!
Friday Feature

11 comments:

  1. I do love this colour combo! Great selection. I love the little tutu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these colors! something must be in the air .... my post today is jewelry I made with these colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks today! I'm really enjoying that woodlands photograph and tutu! How stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a great color combination. I love it.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red leaves against the turquoise sky! HOpe to link up with you next week, when I will feature some Christmas ideas from my linky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turquoise and red are so pretty together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo is gorgeous and I love those bracelets too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never get tired of seeing turquoise and red together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never tire of this color combo...so fun and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty leather wrap. I really need to get some leather! And the photo is perfect for your theme. Have a great weekend! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.