Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Mid-Month Sponsor Love

I'm celebrating the middle of the month with a shout to all of my awesome blog sponsors!

Baseball cuff links are great gift idea for baseball fans for the start of the new season.

Jamie has another simple, delicious recipe for us this month: Ritz Cracker Chicken.

Linda of PruittCreations
Linda's flower garden pillow is a perfect addition to your home decor this spring.

Angela of AngleAh
Angela's green dangle earrings offer a refreshing pop of color.

Valerie of additionsstyle
I always have a tough time picking just one of Valerie's pieces to feature, but I'm sharing a lot of spring items today so it seemed natural to pick a multicolored necklace.
 
Deb of storybeader
Check out some of Deb's latest postal art creations.

I'm sure that many of us can relate to Paige's transitional style decisions this time of year.

Kristen of Milo and Molly
Kristen recently had a birthday and had the fun idea of sharing a list of things that she never plans to do in her life instead of the bucket list things that she does want to do.
 
I hope that you found some useful resources today!
Are you interested in advertising with me? Click here!

12 comments:

  1. I always love seeing new creations from your sponsors. Off to check out a few links...
    And thank you for featuring my baseball cuff links :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your sponsors are so talented! Thanks for featuring my little yo-yo pillow! Wouldn't it be fun sitting in a patio wicker chair?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige clearly has a much better sense of style for me! I guess that's what I get for working in a uniform with a bunch of guys for several years. The baseball cuff links are a perfect pick for this time of year, and I love Ritz so I will have to check that recipe out. Great finds from your sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features -- Linda's pillow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of sponsors!
    I do love that pendant by Valerie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun list - not just items in our stores but blog posts too! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a fun feature. I love Edi's cuff links, her stuff is so cool.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and wonderful! I'm so thrilled you have sponsors - that's something I'm working on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun things to share! LOL - I love the idea of a post of things I would never do! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, so happy to be here! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.