Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Link List: St. Patrick's Day decor

Welcome to a special edition of my Saturday Link List! I've put together fun, relatively simple ideas for St. Patrick's Day decor that you can make this week before the holiday. Enjoy!

Don't forget to check out my St. Patrick's Day craft related articles as well.











Are you looking for more St. Patrick's Day DIY inspiration? Check out my St. Patrick's Day 2013 Pinterest board.


Create your own link list and grab a button for your post or simply spread the word on your blog.
Saturday Link List

Did I feature your work here?  Grab a button for your blog or web site!
Saturday Link List

Did you use one of the resources, tutorials, or recipes from my link list?  Leave me a link in the comments or send me an e-mail (randomcreative28@gmail.com) with your photos and stories.  I would love to post them here.

Stay tuned next week for a March resources link list! 

5 comments:

  1. Love your new banner!
    And those wreaths are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great ideas -- really cute! Neat new green banner and a new avatar too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful craft ideas here!
    Love the bunting! And your new header looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pot of golds! I might just make the chocolate one for my desk at work. Though I'd probably eat it all! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your new header... very cute! Thank you bunches for linking to my free printable :) I was looking at it and it occurred to me that maybe I should have made it a 4 leaf instead.. oh well!Love all the other projects too.. I think the rag wreath is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.