Saturday, December 27, 2008

first treasury ever

I just created my first treasury ever! You can visit it by CLICKING HERE . It will be available until Monday, December 29 at 2:56PM EST. :) I picked some of my favorite turquoise and red items from my favorite sellers because those are two of my favorite colors. Enjoy!

I sold this bracelet to one of my sister-in-laws yesterday:
I still have the beads to make another one so I just changed the listing on Etsy to "made to order." I haven't sold enough bracelets to have a lot of use for the "made to order" option yet haha, but it is something I will continue to do when I can in the future.

One of my good friends from college e-mailed me yesterday about buying one or two of my bracelets as a little Christmas present to herself. One of the charm bracelets she expressed an interest in a while back actually sold so I offered to do a custom one for her. We'll see what happens. I'm excited to have something else in the works!

Here is today's new listing - another bracelet from my recent yellow kick:

2 comments:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.