Thursday, December 11, 2008

new listing, revamping, snow day

My newest lovely listing:

Also, after I'd taken pictures of this bracelet twice (the lighting was not working out the first time), I realized that I should use the sheet music from Defying Gravity for the pictures. I know I already posted a picture of this once, but here it is again because this so much cooler now.

There was an ice storm, followed by snow, in the Iowa City area late Monday night, which resulted in a snow day for me on Tuesday. (I teach K-4 special education.) The day off was MUCH needed! Among other things, I made a couple new pieces that I'm really proud of. I'm going to take pictures after this so something will be up here in the near future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.