Monday, December 29, 2008

I forgot to mention in my last post that my in-laws got me a set of jewelry boxes from ULINE for Christmas! I am so excited to have them for packaging my items now.

I put together another treasury today. This one featured work from fellow EBW members. I ended up missing the Treasury West opening, though. :( I was really bummed. At least it's saved so I can try for another spot over the break.

I joined craftster.org and mycraft.com this week. Craftster is a cool site, although it is incredibly slow. Mycraft is still pretty small and not particularly well laid out. I don't plan to use either one as regularly as the sites that I already use, but I am desperate for any extra exposure that I can get for my shop. If any of you are on either of these sites, please let me know.

Today's new listing:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.