Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm now part of the Etsy Mini blog. I'm under the Jewelry: Seed Bead, Woven section. Everyone should check it out, and those of you who are fellow crafters/artists should add yourselves, too, if you're not already on there.

I finally got around to following Eye Pop Art's instructions for making envelope gift bags last night. I made bags for the jewelry that I'm giving to my mom, one sister-in-law, and mother-in-law for Christmas. I used oil pastels to decorate them and ribbon for the handles. This is a perfect example why I use the name random creative because I love little random projects like this. Here they are all packed and ready to go:



And here is a picture of the resolved frustration bracelet that I was talking about in my last post. This is part of my personal collection but if you're interested in something similar for yourself, please let me know!


I hope that everyone is enjoying Saturday. :)

2 comments:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.