Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday. Jake and I went to midnight mass at St. Mary's last night and exchanged presents when we got back. We're spending tomorrow with his family and Sunday with my family. The rest of the break we are HERE in the Iowa City area relaxing together.

I'm working my way toward 100 listings on Etsy. When I get there, I'm going to slow down a bit and alternate jewelry making with cross-stitching. I finished this cross-stitch piece over the summer:


I started another one, but by then I got into jewelry making and was burning out on cross-stitch anyway so I haven't done much since. I'm getting back to the point that I want to again, though.

Here are my most recent listings. The first one is another one from my yellow kick.

2 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful! Congrats on nearing 100 listings. I can't imagine ever getting there, so here's hoping it also means 100 sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm not at 100 yet, but I'll get there. I sure hope it does mean 100 sales! I would take even one more sale at this point haha.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.