Thursday, April 8, 2010

triangles - a new listing and a treasury feature

Yes, finally a new item for sale! layers of cream, caramel, and chocolate peyote triangle earrings :)


I love this color combination! I am planning to make a bargello cuff with these four delicas at some point.

And on the subject of triangles, Kandice (KandiceInWonderland) included my red striped peyote triangle pendant in her Trendy Triangles treasury (try saying that quickly haha). I seriously LOVE this collection. Such a fun mix of items. Please check it out!
You can view this treasury live by CLICKING HERE until Saturday April 10 11:30PM EST.

9 comments:

  1. When I used chocolate color delica beads I soooo craved chocolate. Did you, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha not too much, but I eat chocolate almost every day so my cravings never get too bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are so pretty and love the name! Congrats on the treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the great new listing and the great treasury!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting featured in a blog! It's always a great feeling!

    I really enjoy your button bracelet --- off the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was featured in a treasury, not a blog, and the button bracelet that you're referring to is in a different post...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.