Tuesday, March 29, 2011

organization

This is slightly off topic, but you all get to see all of the hard work that we've put into organizing our second bedroom the last few months.  Honestly this is the best that this room has looked the entire time that we've lived here.  It's too bad that we won't be able to enjoy it a little bit longer.  But it gives me hope for our organizational skills in our next place.

The one corner that you can't in these photos that's by the window just has some more plastic drawers and a big plastic storage stuff (which of course has more crafty supplies in it).  I move the tripod right next to the desk so it doesn't stick out like that anymore.  Otherwise this is pretty much exactly what it will look like when our realtor photographs our place today.

You get one more look at my light box/finished jewelry/other random supply storage.

Plus you can see my bead storage on the shelf again.  It feels so good to have all of that organized!

12 comments:

  1. My sewing room does not stay clean for long. Even if I do a good job putting everything away the kids like to go in there and find "projects".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like little helpers! We'll have our crafty stuff spread out again in our living room once our place has sold and certainly in our new place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Rose! Congrats on getting it all ready so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good for you! Well now there's more of a chance that things will get packed in the same boxes and unpacked in order too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, ladies! That's a great thought, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lot of stuff but it is all very well organized! I'm not that organized so when we moved I put a lot of stuff in storage, sold off a lot and donated a lot to charity. I had hoped to keep clutter free after the move too but it's slowly creeping back in. Wish you could help me organize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! We have a ridiculous amount of books and craft stuff. I also tend to hoard office supplies We were able to clean out a lot of the old "memory lane" kinds of things, though. We did donate a fair amount of stuff, too. I'm sure that the clutter will creep back in at our new place, but I'm determined to do a little better with organization that I did here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you like me after cleaning and organizing? I love to come home from anywhereand look at the place. Brings a smile and sense of comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Re, yes, for sure! It's one of the few satisfactions of cleaning constantly so we can show our place at any time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking good, Rose! It does feel good to organize. Every so often I'll clean up and organize all my bead stuff, but once I start creating again, watch out!
    Here's to selling quickly so you don't have to do the constant cleaning dance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Margaret! It's only been a few days, and I'm already sick of the constant cleaning dance haha. I'm definitely feeling constrained by not being able to leave "in progress" pieces in the living room.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.