Monday, December 19, 2011

Scavenger Hunt and I Heart Macro on Monday

Welcome to another edition of the photo Scavenger Hunt and I Heart Macro!  Enjoy!

1) What is it?
My stack of boxes earlier this month would have made a great photo for this theme.  I love to make and purchase Christmas presents, but I am not very fond of wrapping them.  I found an abundance of gift bags when we moved this year and decided that was the way to go.  The final three bags in the front there are for jewelry gifts that I wanted to photograph before I wrapped them.  That's all done now!  You'll notice my little helper safely out of the way now.  She has really enjoyed sitting with the bags all week.


2) Children/Furbabies Sleeping
Lately Angel has really enjoyed sleeping in the cracks of the sofa.  She loves to sleep with a blanket whenever possible, too.

3) Joy
These were some of the final Christmas orders that I got out this past week.  I had more Christmas orders on Etsy in November than December, but I'm glad that so many people kept ordering through December, too.

4) Window
We have a few beautiful stained glass windows in our house.

5) Half
For breakfast, I usually eat half a bagel.

Please check out Ashley's blog to see what other people photographed for these themes this week!





Here's my photo for I Heart Macro.
I am starting to photograph and edit my first brand new charms and pendants.  As expected, this is a brand new product so there is a whole new photography learning curve.

studio waterstone

12 comments:

  1. I love stained glass windows - I wanted to replace the window over our front door with a custom made one but I was told it would be a huge, huge PITA to replace that window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad people kept ordering through Dec too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new stained glass window is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool! lots of presents....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angel looks a bit like Kitty Paw sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate to wrap presents too and use bags all the time. That and some colored tissue paper.

    Angel is adorable. Just saying.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angel, how could you resist getting in all those bags? And how can anyone resist your cuteness when you are sleeping?

    Your new piece is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun post! I don't blame your cat for wanting to sleep with a blanket! I can't sleep unless I have covers on top of me!!

    Congrats on your Christmas sales!! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all about bags for wrapping too! Love the picture of Angel :) Congrats on the orders in Nov. and Dec.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Job! Beautiful window and love your joy.~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love stained glass windows. Yours is beautiful and how lucky you are to have them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.