Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Feature: leafy - the random February edition

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up with me this past week for my Friday Feature link up!  Here are just a few of the great finds that they featured.  Click on the photos to check out the item listings, blog posts, etc.

 


Enjoy the random February edition of my monthly leaf feature!
Wristlet Clutch in Blue with white branches and orange details by Kirschbits


Glass Charm Leaves. Handmade Turquoise Glass Leaves Head Pins set.  Gorgeous Lampwork leaf w/h Red berries.  Glass Beads. by NadinArtGlass

Large leafy Vine Olive Wood Stamp by ahueofduckeggblue

Leaf Collection Necklace - Original Watercolor Hand Painted Necklace Pendant by HeatherKent

Falling Leaves Applique Brooch by ThatOldBlueHouse2

Autumn Leaves Turquoise Red Photograph--Change of Season--5x5 TTV Fine Art by Ketzelphotography

Leaf Fridge Magnet - Khaki Forest 7 one inch for magnabilities by PipingHotPapers





I don't like to make a lot of rules for my link ups, but if you link up, please visit and comment on at least one other post.  Thanks!








Grab a blog button!
Friday Feature


Were you featured in this post?  Grab one of these buttons, too!



Friday Feature


Where else I linked up today:



12 comments:

  1. Yup, I had to go heart a few of those finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature in your lovely blog! You got great picks :D have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I love the hair pins and the vine stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose, I was going to add the BBA's Friday Features and someone beat me to it. I linked up with my Friday Finds post but the theme is craft room inspiration. Let me know if that is okay or if I have to stick with your theme for next week.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glass leaf charms! And the stamp is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds, I can't wait until I can look outside and see leaves on the tree's one again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful leafy collection! Very pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your leafy finds are always fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features! Thanks for hosting!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.