Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August Mid-Month Sponsor Love

I'm celebrating the middle of the month with a shout out to all of my lovely sponsors!

Edi recently designed some brand new tandem bike items, including this cute wedding guestbook.

 Jamie attended BlogHer 2013 and has been sharing her new blogging and social media insight on her blog, such as tips for improving on Instagram.

Linda of PruittCreations
 Linda's sepia brown newsprint hair clips are simple and versatile.

Angela of AngleAh
 Angela's brass flower ring is another simple, versatile piece.

Valerie of additionsstyle
 Valerie's copper chain bracelet is a great fit with virtually any wardrobe.

Deb of storybeader
 Deb has gotten to enjoy this imagination playground in her area this month.

 Pick  up a set of grosgrain chevron ribbons for your fall crafts.

 Check out the progress that Paige and her husband have made with their home this past year! They have accomplished so much.

Kristen of Milo and Molly
 I think that Kristen and I would get along in real life. She put together a great post about being an introvert earlier this month. Ironically enough, this image HAS been putting a smile on my face ever since I first read her post. I cannot even tell you how many times that has happened to me over the years.

I hope that you found some useful resources today!
Are you interested in advertising with me? Click here!

10 comments:

  1. It's so nice to know that there are so many out there with RBF and it's not just me! I think we'd get along well too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those chevron ribbons! And Kristen's post is too funny :)
    Thanks for featuring my new tandem bike guest book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great sponsors! I read Kristen's post and I certainly fall into that introvert category!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Kristen's post, it looks like! I've always considered myself an introvert! Thanks for the feature of my hair clips! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great roundup! Lucky Jamie for getting to go to BlogHer, she has some great posts. Thanks for including my new copper bracelet!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing me to Kristen's blog! I, too, am an introvert. ;D

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: 1966 Batmobile

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've already clicked over to check out the ring! Very cool. I'm loving Edi's new tandem items, too. Looks like you still have great sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the BlogHer looks like it was a lot of fun. I'll have to read up on Jamie's blog. Thanks for including my lame blog in your shout out! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm laughing at the RBF thing all over again. Somebody should make a PSA.

    Thanks for the shout-out! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.