Sunday, July 10, 2011

treasury round up

Please go check out the shops of the curators who included my work in their treasuries this week!

Linda (PruittSupply) included my Button Charm Bracelet - Blue and Red in her Hip, Hip, Hooray for the Red, White, and Blue! treasury.


Amanda (TickledPiinkBoutique) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Easter Morning in her pastel morning treasury.  I love this theme!


LilyBirdJewelry included my Beaded Bracelet - Button Embellished - Fourth of July in her Best of the 4th 2011 treasury.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the treasuries! They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fourth of july treasury was so much fun. Congrats for all the treasuries you're in! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very popular artist! I always enjoy seeing your work. I've lost my umph lately... think I just need to get started again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great treasuries! Congratulations for all these features!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!

    OOAK, good luck getting back in the creative groove! It can definitely be tough when you fall out of your routine.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.