Thursday, April 11, 2013

kitten cell phone round up

Welcome to another installment of kitten cell phone photos!




Yes, that it is a kitten back paw stretched over my hand. I don't stage these photos.

Enjoying It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. We are getting our TV mounted later this month. The bigger the kitten get, the scarier it becomes when they watch TV with us like this.

Enjoying a pillow fort of sorts.



If only I could put Apollo to work for me.

Remember my wish list? I did get a set of kitchen knives for my birthday last month. I'm not sure who is happier: me with my new knives or the kittens with the knife box.

Lately Ares has really been digging this piece of Styrofoam as a pillow.

This game usually ends when one kitten steps on the head of the other kitten in the box.

Apollo loves riding around in the laundry basket so much that I thought we'd try a grocery bag ride. It wasn't quite as fun, but he didn't mind it too much.


Ares can sleep like this for hours. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.




I know that people always enjoy seeing pictures of me. I haven't been doing a great job of getting a lot of pictures of myself lately period, but especially pictures of myself with the kitties for these posts. I'll work on it this month. Ares was helping me practice my pirate look recently.

The kittens helped me get a package out of the front door recently. Ares didn't want me to close the door so I let him stay in between the door and the screen for a minute. Neither cat really knew what to think about it. Highly entertaining. I think that this picture needs a caption along the lines of: "We hope that the next package is for us!"

What have your cats been up to lately?

16 comments:

  1. Oh happy day for me to see kitty pics! they are getting big - you have been warned that orange stripped kitties grow waaayy big, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...such cuties! I love that pic with the paw on your arm :) It's difficult for me to get a clear photo of either Leo or Molly, because they move around so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the humans got a new TV, they immediately had it mounted on the wall. I have NO idea why...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two are ALWAYS together and they are SO CUTE! I can't get over all the photos you're able to get of them. They really do have so much personality and it's so sweet to see. I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kitties! It still amazes me at how entertaining I fine them. Sometimes at work we have kittens to adopt out and they are too much fun to watch! We keep them in the lobby and I can just watch them all day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cuties...they crack me up :)
    I just love the one of them chin to chin taking a nap upside down :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first photo of your three boys is so cute! Ares and Apollo have such character that it comes through in photos! Loved seeing Angel and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the kitties are so adorable together. And the one watching tv up close! That would scare me too. Good thing it's getting mounted! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. cuteness! They are such snuggle buddies! That first photo has me smiling--how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun photos! Your kitties are so cute! Love the box game - I can just imagine... The door is pretty hysterical, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rose, they're getting so big. The one watching TV makes me nervous. Ours have been naughty lately, going up on the counter and knocking things over. They don't seem to know the word no.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's just all kinds of cute going on over at your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kitty pictures always make me smile! Love the one on the TV, and the paw over yours at the computer, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such great kitten pics! love them lounging on the couch watching tv - too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.