Monday, January 4, 2010

appreciation, Top Dropper feature, coral bracelet

Thank you to everyone who left me insightful feedback about my button tree! I really appreciate your comments. :)

Sharla (BeadedTail) who was one of my December Top Droppers and who is also a fellow Etsy seller, chose her new Sophia Cat Face and Clear Swarovski Crystal Beaded 14K Gold Filled Earrings for me to feature on my blog. Adorable! Go check them out!


If any other Etsy sellers from my December Top 10 would like me to feature one of their items here, please let me know. :)

I listed my petite coral right angle bracelet yesterday. I made so much fun with the coral in my leafy series - ocean bracelet that I decided to make a bracelet with just the coral. I used the same mix of seed beads that I used in the ocean bracelet. The clear plastic blue button is another button that I got from an exchange with Kelly (kreatedbykelly).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature! Your coral bracelet is very pretty! I like the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I always enjoy featuring your work. :) Thank you! It came together pretty randomly, but I'm really pleased with the result. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.