Sunday, January 24, 2010

sneak peaks

Thank you much to everyone who has commented and clicked on my new leafy treasury already! It's doing very well. It's still up for a couple more days so please check it out if you haven't already.

Here's my green mix for my Red Bargello pattern. I was originally going to have two different transparent kelly green delicas as two separate stripes but they were too similar. So I mixed the two shades for one stripe and added opaque kelly delicas for the other stripe. I'm also going to use this mix for the base of my next flower cuff. I may add one more shade of lime delicas for that mix. The pattern is awesome! I'm having a lot of fun with it already.


I haven't been working on my other current mix as much lately since I got back into the delicas. I did start a dark blue/dark turquoise square stitch cuff, though. Here's that mix and my progress on the cuff.


I took pictures of the new red cuff today as well (with sunshine...finally!) so there will be at least a couple new listings this week. :)

14 comments:

  1. Love the color choices! You reminded me that we had sun yesterday but I forgot to get photos of my jewelry. Dang! Of course the rain returned today. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at seed beads! They are very dear to me! So pretty! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Sharla, the sun was only out here for maybe 2 hours today. We just haven't seen it much lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucious colors! love the combinations you chose =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Can't wait to see everything done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I know you're going to whip the beads into shape in no time so that they're all marching to the same tune!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors and I just love Bargello's. Somewhere packed away I have a needlepoint bargello panel I did when I was about 8 or 9. About 5 or 6 different ones using different colors for each. Can't wait to see your finished cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to post pictures of the finished products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Hopefully the final creations will be even more pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the green variation. Can't wait to see the finished bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm clueless about beads, but love the color combination of the greens...what will you be making with it?

    Sandy
    Traveling Suitcase

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Duni and Sandy! The finished product will look like this:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36751746

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.