Thursday, January 14, 2010

Etsy goodies, Valentine's Day preview

The sets of sea glass and recycled glass that I bought from Kristina (akkricket and RecycledGlass) came in the mail this week! They are even more amazing in person that they are in her pictures. You can check out what I got here and here. Kristina kindly combined shipping from her two shops for me. :) I am still on a natural/neutral colors kick since I made my Natural Sparkle bracelet. These will fit into that theme perfectly.

Meanwhile, I need to keep selling jewelry if I'm going to keep making purchases like these. I'll be listing at least one more pink/red item before Valentine's Day but here is a selection of just a few of the pieces in my shop that fit into the Valentine's Day color theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.