Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Natural Sparkle

I listed my first (but not last) bracelet with one of Lisa Peters's ceramic buttons today!


This color combination is not typical for me, but I love the way that it turned out. It makes me want to attempt another design in neutral colors.

Besides the LPA ceramic button, there are a couple other neat components in this bracelet. The wood and stone beads were a present from my mom's mom last year. She got them from the Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art in Elmhurst, IL. I kept most of them for myself as simply stretchy bracelets, but when I restrung them, there were a few extras (because as most of you know, I have very small wrists). Here they are! I also used some more of my swarovski components from the Art Beads blogging program. I used Twist Crystal Silver Shade, Cosmic Olivine, and Graphic Cube Crystal Copper. Yes, my swarovski/cubic zirconia stash is finally starting to dwindle!

Disclosure - I received my ArtBead's products free of charge through their blogging program. I am honestly reviewing their products and have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products I received.

2 comments:

  1. I love the contrast of the natural, unglazed button with the bling of the shiny crystals. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.