Saturday, January 16, 2010

purple rock garden bracelet - finally for sale!

As you may or may not remember, I made my first rock garden bracelet at the beginning of August. I fully intended to sell it, but I ended up keeping it for myself. This is the one that I still have.


Several versions later, I have finally come back to purple and made one for sale. I used up a lot of the detail pieces in my version like the glass cubes, and it took me a while get enough small glass components together to make the new version. Here it is, though!


In addition to the amazing Czech glass beads (which I don't think I'll ever get tired of), I used amethyst chips (a new love), a plastic button from one of Kelli (kellwood)'s mixes, and swarovski graphic cubes from Art Beads. These swarovskis were another treasure from the blogging program. All of their swarovski elements are on sale right now as part of their customer appreciation sale as well as many other item categories such as glass beads. Go check it out between now and Thursday the 21st. And yes, I did take advantage of it myself with a few small purchases today. :)

I'll list my pink/red rock garden bracelet tomorrow - stay tuned! I also finished my neutral leafy bracelet this afternoon and will hopefully get pictures tomorrow. :)

Disclosure - I received my ArtBead's products free of charge through their blogging program. I am honestly reviewing their products and have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products I received.

7 comments:

  1. I can see why you kept that first bracelet for yourself - it's gorgeous! Your second one is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the purple- beautiful work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I'm always amazed at the variety of buttons, beads, charms and crystals you incorporate into your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Duni! I've been building my collection for a long time and enjoy working with a variety of materials. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love purple and this is just wonderful!! What an awesome collection you gathered here!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.