Saturday, January 9, 2010

silver embellishment, sneak peaks

I listed a new skinny embellished peyote cuff today. I decided to make this one after I did the remake of my spring garden fringed peyote cuff. Both bracelets use the same green cubes in their bases. I got the metal button for this new cuff in my Christmas button stash. I have a whole Ziplock full of them! I'd like to attempt a button charm bracelet with a bunch of them. It would involve a little wire wrapping, which I've never done before. But I think that it would look really neat. For now, though, here's my new peyote cuff.



I put together the leaf sets for two new leafy bracelets last night: a remake of my original autumn design (left) and a new neutral design (right). I also put together the seed bead mix for the autumn design as well so I'm ready to start that later today.

I finally upgraded my Flickr account to pro. My paid livejournal account is going to expire soon, and after much thought, I'd decided that I'd rather put the money into a pro account on Flickr than a livejournal renewal. So you can now view works in progress pictures like this here. I will be working on adding more photos like these over the next few months.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cuff! I like the spring-y color! Hope the new flickr account works for you. I need to use mine more often but I keep forgetting about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've had Flickr ever since I started my Etsy shop, but I haven't used it a lot since I've only had the free version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun with the jewelry making
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.