Wednesday, January 27, 2010

blog feature, new listing, latest blogging goodies

Shirley (funnysky) featured me on her blog yesterday! You can still check it out by clicking here. Thanks again, Shirley, for featuring me and thank you to everyone who has already commented on it!

I listed my newest random bracelet today. I have had this idea and all of the materials for it for quite a while, but it finally came together this month.



As some of you probably already know, I really like celestial themed items. Growing up, I had a black cat named Sky (short for Night Sky), and the theme has always stuck with me.

I got my newest blogging goodies in the mail this week. These are all from the Art Beads's Valentine's Day section.




My new stash includes lots of Czech glass hearts and four different delicas, three of which I've never had before. I'm going to include all of the neutral shade items in my neutral square stitch embellished bracelet. I have plans for a few of the other items, too, but not all of them (yet anyway).

Disclosure - I received my ArtBead's products free of charge through their blogging program. I am honestly reviewing their products and have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products I received.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the stars with the blue beads...just like the night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's the idea! Glad it worked. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.