Thursday, May 27, 2010

continuation from yesterday apparently: yet another treasury feature and more Arts Festival progress

Karen (KRDesigns11) included my Champagne Party peyote cuff in her Fantasy World treasury. Thanks Karen!

You can view this treasury live by CLICKING HERE until Sunday May 30 5:27AM EST.

I tagged another handful of items tonight. I'm more than halfway now. I made progress with my button magnets last night. I was going to get back that tonight, but I ended up working on some cards. I need to finish up everything that I have in progress before I head to bed, which is 2 custom cards and 7 mini thank you notes for Etsy/craft fair sales. I will post pictures of the custom cards at some point, but the people who will be receiving them may read this so I'm not posting any more details right now.

Also, I should have done this a long time ago, but I finally created a user name for my Facebook fan page. You can now find me there at: http://www.facebook.com/randomcreative28.

3 comments:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.