Wednesday, May 4, 2011

crazy number of treasuries this week

I was very fortunate to be included in a handful of new treasuries this week.  I've included some lovely items from the curators, too.

Shannon (BackwoodDesignStudio) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Skinny Fringed - Monochromatic Retro Charm in her Monochromatic treasury.  This is a gorgeous collection.  I love the mix of items.



Ileana (enchantedbeads) included my Button Bracelet - Double Yellow in her My Mother would like these (2) treasury.


Jill (JILLreDESIGNS) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Embellished Square Stitch - Green in her Primary Interest treasury.  The balance of different colors in this treasury is perfect.


Christina (parltradet) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Skinny Fringed - Blue, Turquoise, and White in her Blue Beaded Button Bling treasury.  Of course I love all of the buttons.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.