Sunday, May 29, 2011

treasury round up

Thank you as always to the wonderful Etsians who include my work in their treasuries!  There are several new ones this week.

Cathy (DanglersBeads) included my Beaded Bangle Bracelet - Dreaming of Hawaii in her Somewhere Over the Rainbow treasury.  Thanks Cathy!





Connie (AsteropeBC) included my Square Stitch Cuff Bracelet - Embellished - Summer in her Spicy Hot Beadweaver Summer treasury.  I am honored to be included in this stunning beadwoven selection of items.  Thanks Connie!


3 comments:

  1. love all the colors of the treasuries. That star bracelet is cute - something I haven't seen before {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun treasuries! As always...I love all the color :)
    Thanks for featuring my album too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    Deb, I haven't seen anything like it before either. You're welcome, Edi!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.