Monday, May 16, 2011

treasury love from some repeat treasury curators

Two lovely Etsy sellers have chosen my pieces for their treasuries again.  Angela (AngelaDesign) included my Square Stitch Cuff Bracelet - Embellished - Summer in her Summer Colors treasury.  Thanks Angela!



Angela also included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Chocolate Temptation in her Modern Peyote Brown and Turquoise.  I'm so honored to be included with so many awesome beadweavers in this gorgeous collection.  And I love the color combination.




7 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous treasuries! You take great photos so I can understand how your work gets chosen so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Repeat curators rock like repeat customers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of the first two treasuries. I'm convinced to do treasuries that way! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super treasuries! I really love the Summer Colors one -- so bright and cheery, and your bracelet is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word - your two brightly colored bracelets are Da Bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.