Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday feature: graduation

Jake (my husband) is graduating from med school today so I thought this would be a fitting theme for this week.  Enjoy!

Class of 2011 Graduation Sterling Hand Stamped Necklace by betsyfarmerdesigns

class of 2011 graduate glasses...pick your school color and theme...Handpainted Monogram Glasses by dillydAllie

Class of 2011 birch bark covered glass vase by NHWoodscreations

Congrats Class of 2011 by CreamCityGifts

Year 2011 - Black-White Typewriter Key Set - Digital Collage Set by PixelBerryPieDesigns

Class of 2011 unisex black t-shirt by nenemott

Wooden Custom Graduation Photo Frame by 15tangerines

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Dr. Jake! Great finds! I love the birch vase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect features for today! Tell Jake CONGRATS! This is such an awesome achievement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an accomplishment!! Way to go and Congrats!! Thanks for featuring my necklace too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite an accomplishment, congratulations and thanks for posting my tee
    nenemott

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful items! Congratulations to Dr. Jake on his great achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone! I'll pass on the messages to Jake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the graduates of 2011! Thanks so much for including my bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring me! I love the handstamped necklace with the graduation year. Great items!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome Mary and Pixel Berry!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.