Thursday, June 23, 2011

June EtsyBloggers Featured Seller

The EtsyBloggers featured seller for June is tamdoll.  I honestly don't know her very well because she isn't very active on our Etsy forum, but she has a neat shop.  Of course she has a blog, too, which you can visit by clicking here.  She has a lot of fun with fabric making jewelry, dolls, and bags.  She has patterns available for a couple of her dolls, too.  Here are a few of my favorite items from her shop.


A lot of my teammates have featured these little hearts this month, too, but I can see why.  They are really adorable.

4 comments:

  1. Her shop creations are adorable, I even see that we featured one of the same items!

    I did take notice that Tammy does not have the EtsyBloggers listed as a team that she is on, so I am wondering...?

    You have to be enjoying your cute new home, and excited to be seeing both Mom & GMom too. 3 generations photograph coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! I'll have to get onto the forums more often... and get some new items listed in the near future I hope! Now that school has ended and my kids are home for the summer I wonder if I'll have more time or less to work on these things.

    Saffron, I have all my teams listed in my Profile, it was just hiding below the "read more..." break, so I just edited to shift it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ilenia!

    Re, I did not get a 3 generation photograph, sorry.

    Tam, hope to see you in the forums more! Good luck getting more listings up this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.