Thursday, June 16, 2011

not here!


We're still making our transition to Milwaukee, and I haven't finished setting up my computer yet.  For now, you can see a couple pictures from my little sister-in-law's HS graduation, which was a couple weeks ago.  There's been so much else going on that I haven't found time to fit these into a post until now.  Katie's starting college in the Milwaukee area in August so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more of her soon.

I'm not really any shorter than my mother-in-law or other sister-in-law.  They just wore much higher heels than me. :P

Come back tomorrow for my weekly Friday Feature!  See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Awh, sweet! Well, good luck with getting everything set up and situated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milwaukee's nice. I traveled there for work a lot when I lived in Madison.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you'll be close to family :)
    Glad to hear the closing is scheduled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    Mandy, that's awesome. :)

    Edi, for sure! A couple of my cousins and Jake's other sister live up here as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.