Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Link List: the October recipe edition

Welcome to my Saturday Link List!  There is no theme here, but I've tried to mix up the healthy and not so healthy recipes so there's something for everyone.  I've also included some great options for cooler weather.  Enjoy!










 


I went crazy again pinning a whole lot of recipes and food articles from my fellow HubPages writers this month. You can check out my entire September Pinterest food board right here.

What recipes/foods have you been enjoying lately?


Create your own link list and grab a button for your post or simply spread the word on your blog.
Saturday Link List

Did I feature your work here?  Grab a button for your blog or web site!
Saturday Link List


 
Did you use one of the resources, tutorials, or recipes from my link list?  Leave me a link in the comments or send me an e-mail (randomcreative28@gmail.com) with your photos and stories.  I would love to post them here.

Stay tuned next week for the October resources edition! 

13 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm craving that roasted veggie sandwich now :) Thanks for sharing these great recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my carrot muffins. That was a surprise! The BBQ chicken dip was what caught my eye, then I saw the pierogi. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love browsing through recipes! I am loving that pumpkins are back in season - I can never get enough of the seasonal drinks and foods available for fall. October has just started and already I've made pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pancakes, and drank some pumpkin ale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some of the first three entries. Yummy.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fall recipes! I haven't had anything pumpkin yet so I need to change that soon. Thanks for sharing these recipes Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rose, What a great collection of recipes. They all look delish! Have a beautiful weekend. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beer cheese soup, carrot muffins, and apple crisp pizza all look good to me. Why can't I ever pick the healthy stuff. I have been looking for a muffin recipe, I am gong to have to give those a try.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cake pops are adorable and the apple crisp pizza looks soooooo good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are making my mouth water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm...I could live on soups and sandwiches! I love beer cheese soup and that roasted veggie sandwich looks so good!
    And apple crisp pizza and pumpkin spice latte for dessert...yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That latte is making me wish I could drink coffe! LOL - great feature foods!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.