Sunday, October 21, 2012

Treasury Round Up - 10/21/12

It's been another good treasury week! Please help me thank the curators who featured my work this past week by visiting their shops and checking out their treasuries.

Sharla (BeadedTail) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Dagger Fringed - Fall Autumn in her Ready or Not, Fall is Here! treasury. Ready or not is right! It's here in full force. Thankfully it is really beautiful. Check out Sharla's Tiger Striped Polymer Clay and Black Onyx Leverback Antiqued Brass Earrings - In the Wild.

Kristin (CarriageOakCottage) included my Button Charm Bracelet - Blue in her The Perfect Spot treasury. Kristin puts together some of the most whimsical collections. The calming blues here are so inspiring. Check out Kristin's Blue Christmas Ornament / Round Ornament / Christmas tree ornament / Made to order.

Gintare (RebekeJewelryShop) included my Button Dangle Earrings - Maroon / Dark Red, Gray / Silver, Black, White in her Beautiful autumn treasury. I am so honored to have my earrings here among all of this beautiful, amazingly photographed autumn items. Check out Gintare's Beaded cuff bracelet, geometric jewelry.

LeAnn (pasqueflower) included my Beaded Bracelet - The Leaf Series - Fall Autumn in her Autumn Hues treasury. Hopefully you're not tired of checking out autumn treasuries yet today and will admire another crop of beautiful items. When you're done, head over to LeAnn's Baby Bib Zoo Animals on Tangerine Organic Cotton.


Thanks to those who linked up with me last week! Here are a few of the items they featured last week. Click on the photos to check out the product listings.


I am really touched by all the people whom I have inspired to start their own treasury round ups with awesome shop features and write ups!  Please link up with me and grab a button for your own post.  I know that not everyone posts these rounds ups on Sundays, which is fine.  I will leave this link up open all week.

If you link up, take the time to visit and comment on at least one other post.  No one benefits from linking up if we don't all support each other.



treasury round up

6 comments:

  1. Great treasuries and features! That ornament is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treasuries. I'll try to get my Treasury Thanks post up and linked soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great treasuries and features! Thank you for including mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice treasuries. So much talent out there.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.