Monday, October 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt and I Heart Macro on Monday (10/1/12)

Happy October!
I'll have my Top Commenter/Shop News post up and running tomorrow.

Welcome to another edition of the photo Scavenger Hunt and I Heart Macro!  Enjoy!

1) Yellow
I'm getting back into the card making routine so I'll have some new items ready for my holiday shows. (If you live in the Milwaukee area, check out my show line up for 2012! I now have it posted in the link list at the top of my blog.)

2) Getting Ready
I've been working ahead on a couple Christmas projects so that I can use photos of the finished items for articles. Some of you may have already seen me posting about this on Facebook. I'll have more information about it up here later this week.

3) Bright
The weather here was beautiful this past weekend. Jake and I got out to the zoo for a while on Saturday afternoon.

I'm also using this for my I Heart Macro shot this week.
studio waterstone

4) Teeny Tiny
It's the teeny tiny things in life, like plastic bags on the floor, that make cats so happy.

5) Connections
I'm participating in a Bible study this semester for the first time in many years. There are many ways that you can take the connections theme for this topic.

Check out Ashley's blog to see what other people submitted for the themes this week. 

Where Else I Linked Up Today:
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. And cats make us so very happy too. I like it how you always have your baby in the mix.

    Have a terrific week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your musical notes cards are sooo pretty! Funny thing about plastic bags and kitties - Sammy is scared of them :(
    But he can't resist laying on a newspaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the instructions for the Advent calendar - it just reinforced my admiration for crafters - I could never do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bible study sounds wonderful...something I've wanted to do for years!!

    The leaves are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first photo is such a great shot. I can't believe how quickly the leaves change color, nice photo of the leaves.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love these scavenger hunt posts! It's fun to see what subjects you come up with for the topics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have missed what those Christmas things are on FB. They look like hockey pucks! The leaves are fabulous! Great shot Rose! Of course Angel is as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Rose, The holidays certainly are right around the corner. I am glad you had a nice weekend and enjoyed a trip to the zoo.
    The fall picture is so lovely. The colors are bright and pretty.
    Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the one you chose for Angel :)
    Great leaf shot...great colors!
    And I did see the project on FB...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photos! I agree, the little things do make us very happy! Enjoy your Bible study - great take on connections!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good set and imaginative on your interpretations. (funny how an empty bag is the highlight of any cat's day).

    ReplyDelete
  12. so true about teeny tiny things making cats happy!
    looks like you're up to some crafty fun!
    studying Esther? I'd like to hear what you think of the study.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for getting ahead on holiday gifts this year! I've already started too- I'm NOT letting myself get as behind this year as I did last year! Oh, and our kitties enjoyed a nice floor plastic bag last night too:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm trying to figure out what the getting ready disks are... Guess I'll have to wait till later in the week! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.