Tuesday, January 14, 2014

another edition of why I love my customers

Welcome to another edition of why I love my customers! It's been quite a while since I've put together one of these posts. I'm excited to share just a few of the custom orders that I've been working on the past few months.

Prior to this Christmas season, I had only made Christmas bell bracelets in silver and gold. I had custom requests for both silver earrings and a silver necklace this season. The earrings are so adorable. I sold an additional pair this season, and I know that I'll sell more during future holiday seasons. I don't keep very many button necklaces in stock because there isn't a lot of demand for them, but I'm always happy to make a custom necklace. The earrings are in the jewelry shop in silver and gold.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/170226863/button-dangle-earrings-silver-bells

I got a custom request for a Christmas gift based off of this older beadweaving challenge piece. That piece was one of those fun experiments that I never intended to replicate, so it was interesting to revisit the concept. I took a while to get the colors and charms narrowed down and ordered, but everything came together in time for Christmas.


Finally, earlier this month, I got a custom request for my ever popular celestial charm design. Purple and pink is the fourth version that I've made, and it's the second one that has been a custom request. I don't keep a lot of pink beads in my stash. It is so hard to find purple shades that coordinate with each other, much less anything else so it was probably just as well that I wasn't overwhelmed trying to narrow down options.

I love how purple and pink worked out with this design. I will be adding both the bracelet and earrings to my jewelry shop in the near future. For now, you can check out the current celestial offerings in the shop right here.

As always, if you are ever interested in a custom jewelry request, don't hesitate to contact me. I am happy to work with you to do anything from adjusting the size of an existing design to coming up with a brand new design.

11 comments:

  1. The celestial bracelet is beautiful! I'm not used to bracelets. My mom bought me one for Christmas and it reminded me to start wearing them again. I used to wear necklaces and braceltes before I started working at the animal clinic, then the first time a necklace was ripped off my neck by an anxious dog, I quit wearing them. Now that I don't work with animals anymore, I have to remind myself to wear more jewelry. I do love how it can add a lot to an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the custom orders. They can be so inspiring!
    Love the jingle bell earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your custom orders, they are all fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those are lovely! Custom orders are nerve wracking sometimes but they always bring great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rose, Very nice. I especially like the black and white. I am glad that your work is appreciated. Blessings dear and keep warm and cozy. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun custom creations! They are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your custom pieces are wonderful! I especially like the black and white -- what a special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right about purples being hard to coordinate. That turned out really well, though!

    I'm not making any custom jewelry since the shops are still closed, but I'm helping my mom re-design one of their bathrooms. It's VERY 90s (the sink is pink!) and we have to re-do just about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an amazing custom piece, Rose! And the pink with the stars is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a custom order earlier this month that inspired new (and already successful!) items for my store! I love your purple and pink earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rose, I love all of them, but the black and white is my favorite. Congrats on the orders.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.