Thursday, January 9, 2014

H is for Harley

Are you ready for another round of Alphabe Thursday? Let's go!

I'm repeating an Alphabe topic today: the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee. Milwaukee is home to Harley-Davidson and the Harley-Davidson museum. I'm not into motorcycles, but I always enjoy visiting the museum because it's filled with history and arguably one of the best motorcycle collections in the country, if not the world. If you're ever in this area of the country, I highly recommend it. Today I'm sharing some photos of my most recent trip there in November. Enjoy.















Check out what the other Alphabe Thursday participants posted for the letter H this week right here!

17 comments:

  1. Stunning photos! They are quite beautiful machines...I'd never seen them from these angles before. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool photos Rose! Looks like a fun place to visit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool! That old battery is especially neat. My man would love these pictures! He's always fascinated by motorcycles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When hubby rode, he had Kawasakis but always said that Harley was a handsome bike! I bet the museum is interesting. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that was the Harley headquarters. Looks like you had some great photo ops there! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know the Harley Davidson was started in Milwaukee. Your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are fabulous. My dad had a Harley the last couple of years he was alive...he always said, I only wish I had gotten one sooner! I'm sure that place is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am not into motor cycles either, but I love excellence on any subject, and how people who have a Harley are so proud of their bike! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos ~ very creative shots of a fascinating history of Harleys ~ carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the spoke wheel shot. And all the old posters are cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many people love Harleys - it's a great chose of word! I like that wall of signs {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Motorcycles are very photogenic. I love what you have done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this museaum is chock full of photo ops!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love that museum. Been around Harleys and bikers my whole life. My grandfather even drove a Harley in the army!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Harley has such a rich history...

    There museum must have a lot of fascinating facts...

    I wouldn't mind hanging out here for an afternoon!

    Thanks for linking to the letter "H".

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.