Thursday, January 16, 2014

I is for Irish Fest

Are you ready for another round of Alphabe Thursday? Let's go!

Milwaukee is home to a wide variety of ethnic festivals. There are so many events in the summer here that it's hard to hit everything, and I still haven't made it to a number of the major festivals. But Jake and I did attend Irish Fest for the first time during the summer of 2013, and I'm sharing some of my photos here today. Enjoy.













Check out what the other Alphabe Thursday participants posted for the letter I this week right here!

14 comments:

  1. Wow, the guy all painted in gold is pretty cool! What a fun event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to an Irish festival, but I've done Oktoberfest a few times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the Irish dance -- just look at that flying hair! Such colorful costumes too! Also the guy with the tattoos and his kilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of an Irish fest before either. Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dancer's outfits! They're so bright and colorful and the shot is full of motion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos! Great capture on the girls dancing! I can see the motion! Fabulous Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! Love your shots, they really capture the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great action shot, with those girls dancing! Great I {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun! Love the dancers' costumes and those funky green hats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great photos, I love the girls dancing with their colourful dresses and bouncing hair, looks a fun festival!
    Have a great weekend.
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Rose, It certainly looks like a lot of fun! Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The gold guitar player looks like a statue, I had to do a double-take to make sure he wasn't!

    Irish Fest looks like an incredible event... It's cool seeing all of the musical instruments and all of the green hats!

    Thanks for linking to the letter "I".

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.