Thursday, January 30, 2014

K is for Kenosha

Are you ready for another round of Alphabe Thursday? Let's go!


Kenosha is one of those places that I never would have expected to spend a lot of time. It's funny where life takes you. I've spent a good part of my life driving the highways along Lake Michigan from Wisconsin to Indiana. Kenosha has been one of the common stops along that route for many years now. As a result, it's also a place that I've taken a lot of pictures. Today I'm sharing a selection from a September excursion there. Enjoy.













Check out what the other Alphabe Thursday participants posted for the letter K this week right here!

11 comments:

  1. The angels of your photos are so creative. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those three birds! What a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat shots! I've never been to Kenosha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love to see your photos. It's amazing how big Lake Michigan is! And all those little lakes in the area too. The wildlife is so wonderful to look at. {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking at that map at the top I'm again thinking how huge the States are compared to my little country ;-) Of course I adore the duck photo and the lighthouse...big fan of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely views of Kenoshia! the bright red of the light house and the upward look of the other tower are my favorites:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never been there, but these photos make me want to change that!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those lighthouses would keep me coming back!

    Who knew Kenosha had so many kool things to photograph?

    Thanks for linking to the letter "K".

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.