Wednesday, July 25, 2012

another edition of color combination inspiration

Welcome to another edition of color combination inspiration!  I hope that you're able to find something here that sparks a new idea of some sort for your creative endeavors.  As always, I've done my best to mix up the subjects that I feature.  You can pull color combinations from any source for literally any type of creative project.  Click on the photos to visit the original sources.  Enjoy!

Turquoise/Brown from Sharla

Lavender/Green/Turquoise/Baby Blue from Margaret
I had a tough time finding something with turquoise and baby blue, but this is pretty close.

Red/Green/Blue from Edi

Purple/Yellow from Ann
Black or Navy and a Metallic from Paige
Black With a Mix of Bright colors from Anne
Orange/Navy from Lynette
Turquoise/Yellow from Janet 

Let's keep it going!
What color combinations are you loving right now?  Have you experimented with any new color combinations recently?

 New articles:
What to Pack for Summer Vacation
Immersion Blender Recipes
Vinyl Records Art
How to Sell Handmade Cards

13 comments:

  1. The red/green/blue looks fun! And I love brown/turquoise - those cookies look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flip flops. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the brown and blue and though I don't wear them, the flip flops are cute.
    And I agree with Duni--those cookies look too good to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too want those flip flops. I love the colors times twenty-two.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always a fan of red and black of course, but purple and green are following closely... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those combinations are inspiring!! Hard to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great color combos this week! Love the turquoise and brown :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice combos. Turquoise and brown is one of my favorite combination. I never use brown or wear it, but I love that combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite combination was the first one you showed--the brown and turquoise. Another combination I like is soft moss green and rose pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not only did you do turquoise and brown but they're cookies! How perfect! That outfit with the black and animal print looks like it's from my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great combos. I've been loving the brown and turquoise combo, and using it a lot. Now the yellow and turquoise, don't know about that... {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this series! The chocolate and turquoise is very smart - could see that for some really great Fall stuff. I just finished a pair of turquoise and yellow (just a touch) earrings so I put that combo to use. : ) Let's see... How about pink and navy?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great color combinations! I think I am all in the earth tones and blue right now with the paintings that I am creating.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.