Saturday, February 27, 2010

continuing with the green

I've been making new spotlights on byhand.me lately. You've seen most of the items that I've featured here already, but feel free to check them out if you're interested!

I listed my newest green item today - spring green peyote triangle pendant. I already posted a new pictures of this when I was experimenting with new pendant poses so I'm just posting the top picture from the listing.
I am finally doing the detail work for my newest flower cuff, which will have a base with all of these dark greens. As previous mentioned, I love all of these green shades that I've been working with lately. One of the newer ones from my collection is this beautiful emerald green. I'm almost out but will definitely be ordering more in the future.

3 comments:

  1. congrats! I commented on the treasury...let's see it get to the front page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That would be amazing if it did!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.