Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine's Day feature

It will be here before we know it! My husband and I started dating in January so Valentine's Day was the first holiday that we ever celebrated together, which is why it has a special place in my heart now. :) I also work at an elementary school, which makes it pretty fun (obviously!).

Double strand hand embroidered cuff - love is all you need by PonderandStitch

Italian Ceramic HandPainted Coasters - Valentine Hearts - FREE SHIPPING
by edithandelizabeth

2 yards Pink, Brown, and Burgundy Striped Grosgain Ribbon from TheRibbonCafe

Valentine's Day Bear with Heart - Personalized by MichellesClayCorner

SPECIAL DELIVERY Mouse pincushion and mailbox by NicoDesigns

Scripted Love (Collection of 7) by inkspelled

PINK ROSE RUFFLES.....Free Shipping by blueseraphim

10 comments:

  1. I love the little mouse pincushion with mailbox -- too too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great items! a mouse in a mailbox--so clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice V-day feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks much! The mailbox is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Randomcreative" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors (not to mention customers!) here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/02/sites-to-see.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute items. Love the mouse and mailbox from NicoDesigns and the embroidered cuff is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.