Thursday, February 18, 2010

EtsyBlogger February Featured Seller

The EtsyBlogger February Featured Seller is TiLTCreations! She has two Etsy shops: TiLTcreations and tilttoo. She also has two blogs: tiltcreations and tiltcreationstoo. Fun stuff! The items that I've selected to feature here are from her TiLTcreations shop.

I think that this first item is my favorite from her current selection.
Mollie Clutch in Chocolate Jewel Mobile by Alexander Henry

I love this, too, though!
Casual Backpack in Chocolate Squares

And one more just for fun! Because this is a fun item.
Wristlet Pouch in Patchy Print

4 comments:

  1. I have one of her clutches - and I use it every day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric choices! She makes practicality an art form!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does such beautiful, professional, work--I've never seen a bag she's made that hasn't been absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.