Sunday, February 28, 2010

second earring listing

This is the last day for $1.00 shipping with no charges on additional items in my Etsy shop! Take advantage of it while you can!

My second earring listing is up and running. Check it out!
I made these earrings with trans AB lt green/pink delicas from my most recent Art Beads blogging order. I have used this color in some of my other recent green combinations for different pieces, too. I like them so much on their own, though, that I wanted them to stand alone here. These beads are part of Art Beads's transparent AB delicas category. This particular item is on sale for St. Patrick's Day! You can check it out, along with lots of other wonderful green items, in their St. Patrick's Day section.

Stay tuned tomorrow for my March deal in my Etsy shop, and stay tuned on Tuesday for a feature/giveaway that Heather (Joy De Vivre Design) will be hosting for me on her blog. :)

Disclosure - I received my ArtBead's products free of charge through their blogging program. I am honestly reviewing their products and have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products I received.

4 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! Such a lovely spring color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the triangle shapes of much of your jewelry. Beadweaving is so relaxing.... ahhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I can't get enough of triangles lately. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.