Saturday, February 13, 2010

quick news and a random feature

Two out of the three things that went wrong with the week have been resolved now and the last thing is on its way to being resolved so I'm feeling much better than I was the last time I posted. A couple other neat things have happened over the past two days, too. The first was that Art Beads included my pink/red rock garden bracelet in their Valentine's Day Blogger Gallery of Designs on Facebook! The second was the I sold the leafy series - modern in person last night. :) This was my first sale since Thanksgiving!

I was really torn between doing a leafy feature or a random feature tonight. I decided to go with a random feature this time. Here are a few of my newly favorited items on Etsy. Enjoy!

Retro TURQUOISE and BROWN BEAD SET by visart

Sterling Silver Champagne Crystal Pearl and Antique Glass Button Charm Bracelet by MrsGibson

Coral Seas Beadwoven Bracelet - Tropics Series by littlestonedesign

FUNKY NUGGETS....Free Shipping by blueseraphim

Owl iPhone/Touch Cozy by AlyssaLyn

St. Croix Lush Tropical Bracelet by PacificJewelryDesign

Cute Silver Hoop Earrings by KayKaysBowTique

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sale and being on ArtBeads FB! Great random features too!

    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely and fun finds! Super Congratulations! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the sale :) And glad to hear things are getting resolved.

    Great features!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.