Friday, February 19, 2010

turquoise and red

I finished another pair of earrings this week. I still have two more substantial projects in the works. I don't know why I haven't had more passion for them this past week. Getting everything fixed at home and working on my last 6 master's credits has zapped more out of me than I realized it would I guess. It hasn't helped that my hands have been more chapped and sore from the dry weather than usual lately or that I've been a little discouraged about my lack of Etsy sales (I haven't had one since Thanksgiving).

I'm planning to photograph the new earrings tomorrow, and hopefully I'll make progress on at least one other project over the weekend. For now, I'm going to share a few items in one of my favorite color combinations: turquoise and red!

Puzzled - Bold Peyote Cuff (2902) by time2cre8

Abstract Southwestern Peyote Cuff (2009) by SandFibers

Felt and Button Pendant - Slushie Mash Up by PoorRobin

the piece that inspired this feature:
Coral Lagoon - Cuff by triz

Turquoise and Red Felted Beads by StemellinaSupplies

Frida Kahlo's Earrings by LaPerLaA

red and turquoise by papernclay

and finally one of my own:
turquoise and red fringed peyote cuff

5 comments:

  1. love the color combination! You found the most delicious items!
    sending healing thoughts for your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors together!

    Only 6 credits to go on your masters!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I never realized how great red and turquoise look together - it is a bod choice but well worth it - great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun! I picked poorrobin's for one of my features too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.