Monday, February 1, 2010

January Top Droppers

Yep, it's time to announce the Top 10 again! Thank to you everyone who continues to support me regularly through Entrecard. :)

1) BeadedTail
2) Laane Loves
3) DigiVickie's Word Art
4) My gypsygoods
5) Go Las Vegas Baby!
6) Laane on the World
7) A Rose By Name
8) Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife
9) Greetje Greets You
10) Tips for your Home

I'm going to feature one of Sharla's (BeadedTail) new items here. I usually open up a feature to all Top Droppers who are Etsy sellers, and Sharla has yet to turn down that offer. I hope it's okay that I'm picking the item this time! She has been one of my Top Droppers for quite a while now and always chooses lovely items to feature here as one of my Top Droppers. She just listed this pair of earrings this week.


As always, if any other Top Droppers with an Etsy shop would like a feature here, please leave me a comment! :) Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. You made me chuckle and also brightened my day so thank you! Yep, I wouldn't have turned the offer down and I appreciate you featuring my new earrings! Thank you for dropping on me too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.