Wednesday, February 24, 2010

one of the most underrated colors

I like almost every color. Since I seriously got into making jewelry almost two years ago, I've experimented with a lot of colors and started wearing a lot of colors that I never thought I would. There are several colors that I think are underrated. Lime is one of them. I got these awesome lime beads when I was back in Chicago over Presidents' Day weekend.


Since I'm sure that everyone could use a refreshing spring color this time of year, I thought it would be fun to do a little lime feature.

Spring Fairy Wrist Warmers by koopdegrace

large olive, lime, vintage glass wire wrapped teardrop pendant and necklace by bethtastic

NEARLY SPRING....Free Shipping by blueseraphim

Green Apples (handmade buttons set of 6)
by TessaAnn

peridot . drop . necklace by sleepymoondesign

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This shade of Green is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I love lime green color. I'm learning to like peridot as long as it is not too yellowy. The warm tones are not flattering on me.

    Have you looked at Margie Deeb's work? She puts out a pdf color report twice a year--new one out this month--and has written books on color and beading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lime green! I used it along with aqua and purple in my last cuff! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lime is lucious...as a color and as a flavor. This was fun to view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really LOVE the shade of green in the 1st pic and then the last one ~ beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the green apple buttons the colour is a reminder that spring is on the way even although it's snowing at the moment here. I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feedback everyone! I'm glad that this feature was so well received! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful collection of one of my very fave colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.