Sunday, October 11, 2009

buttons

I received another one of my recent Etsy purchases in the mail yesterday: two sets of buttons from kellwood - peppermint fizz and purple pie man. I ordered the rainbow brite mix last year and was very pleased with it. The two new mixes did not disappoint. Here's a picture with just a few of my favorites from the new mixes.


While I had buttons on my mind this weekend, I asked Kelly from KreatedbyKelly if she'd be interested in doing another button exchange. She said yes so I put together a mix of buttons for her today. Here they are in the measuring cup.

And here they are in a Ziplock, ready to be wrapped in tissue paper and then put in an bubble mailer.

I'm going to put them in the mail tomorrow. I'm always up for button exchanges so if any other fellow button crafters are interested, please let me know!

5 comments:

  1. ohhh don't get me started on buttons! I have a slight addiction problem.. I love the little teapot one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a nice range in buttons there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! The teapot button is actually from a button mix from Oriental Trading. I love new buttons and can't wait to use the new stash I already have as well as what I'll be getting from Kelly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.