Tuesday, October 20, 2009

polka dotted barrels

I just listed a new bracelet. I have not done a lot with polka dots in my jewelry thus far, but I am a big fan of them. I have had these lamp worked beads for a while because I felt I needed them haha. I didn't have much of a clue what I wanted to do with them when I bought them. I finally worked out a design that I really couldn't be more proud of, though. It's probably a good thing that this bracelet is too big for me or I might not have listed it at all! I'm having a hard time pinpointing what I love so much about this bracelet, but I will say that it combines my love of polka dots with my love of classic black and white. There's also something about the balance of colors and weight that works really well. If I think of something more than that, I will be sure to share it. Click on the pictures for the listing.



It's hard to believe that we're already more than halfway through October. There's still lots more to come this month with my EtsyBloggers' featured seller and blog carnival posts as well as more new listings and possibly another leaf feature.

5 comments:

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.