Saturday, October 17, 2009

leaf feature number 4

I keep thinking that I'm ready to be done with the leaf features, but then I keep finding more wonderful leafy items on Etsy. Here are the latest goodies. :)

Fall Leaf Magnets by blockpartypress

Autumn Leaf Magnet by Ryanplz

Heart Leaf Bracelet by YayLut
YayLut also has some wonderful leafy earrings in her shop. Check them out!

Fall Maple Leaf Bracelet by JANETLILY

Sale Seven Assorted Leaves by LynnCardwellPottery

Baby Leaves Droplet Earrings by AmongTheRuins

New Fall Collection - Peridot Glass Leaf MultiDangle by OceanSea

Set of 6 Green Leaf Fabric Covered Push Pins by erinvt

10 comments:

  1. I too love leaves...thank you for sharing your recent finds. That bracelet would surely act like a bell on a cats collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! It's always nice to find someone else with that interest. That's a cute idea with the bracelet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to see how anyone can tire of leaves...like people, these items are all so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I'm already working on the next feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful features! I'm sure there are tons of great fall/leaf items on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love leaves and will never grow tired of them! My favorite is the heart leaf bracelet.
    Welcome to the etsy bloggers' team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Splendid! I am really flattered how many EtsyBloggers have been visiting my blog already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the Bloggers, and what a great blog to start with. Beautiful finds - reminds us all of the beauty that can be found in Autumn.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.